Whilst deciding upon a Title for my very first entry in this Blog, I began by clicking on the box for "Title" at which point a pull down menu of all the previously typed words I've entered in the past showed up. Upon going through this list, as it intrigued me to see what I had written in the past, I found a whole lot of fruit names. Lime! Coconut! Lemon! Apple! You get this idea. It would seem at first that I am intrigued by fruit. In a sense, yes, I am. In a different way. I like to knit fruit. (You: What??!) It's true. I knit, first and foremost. Sure, the occasional scarf and hat, but when I really starting knitting, I was interested in using yarn and needles to create polyfil stuffed knit fruit! Such as the following which I personally knit! ha HA!
So that explains the title. As for all of this.... I've been meaning to start a Blog, but just never really got a round to it until now. Also, I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of the term, "Blog". Something about it sounds silly to me. I mean, I get the "log" part, no problem... but the "B"??? Where did that come from? I posted this query a while back and had a friend of mine Google it for me (and since Google was used as a verb, it's got to be right). She came up with that Blog is short for Web Log. Which we decided was "We Blog" . hahahaha. Either way... It makes more sense, but I still don't like it. There it is.. it's like Blob or something. Just doesn't sound flattering. But there you have it.
I also took it upon myself to look at all the terms and uses and policies and what not before signing up.... after a few days of reading I decided this was okay and good. So here we are. I wonder how many people will stumble upon this (I hear that's a website too... maybe I'll check it out someday) and enjoy it, and who will just continue on. Not sure, but that's what it's at right now.
Anyone still there after all that?

Aww yay Ness! I'll be following you.
ReplyDeleteAlso StumbleUpon is made of win.
ReplyDeleteThank you Britt! :D
ReplyDelete