So! Pet peeve time! I just don't get drivers! It doesn't seem to matter what you drive, you get on my nerves. I just don't get why people drive sooooo close to the rear of my car that if I were to touch the break a little, they'd smash right into my car. I understand needing to get somewhere in a hurry. I also understand the want to drive fast. But that, my friends, is what the fast lane is for. This may come as a surprise to some, but would you believe that the far left hand lane is actually designated the fast lane?? And that the right hand lane is the slow lane. Rock Science! I know. But I'll try and make it simple. If I'm going the speed limit (It's there for a reason, we all ought to do it), then I'm either in the slow lane or the middle lane if there is one. If you want to race and go reckless fast, do not tail gate me in the slow lane. That's just stupid.
Vice Versa. If I'm in the fast lane, it's because I'm passing you. Do not then drive faster to then get in front of me to then slow down again. You pass on the left hand side. It's just a fact. Why people continue to be unable to understand these simple unwritten rules, is beyond me.
Enter in rain/snow/fog/weather related anything:
So then people decide it's okay to drive faster than their already over the speed limit fast and not use turn signals and only high beams! .... bah! I do not understand the "magic" they must posses to feel safe enough to put their lives in jeopardy for the feeling of "getting somewhere fast". When I can't see the road due to rain and the speed limit is posted 80, and I'm doing 80, give me a break! Do not tail me and then pass me and cut me off going 150!!!
I just wish I was a traffic cop sometimes. Then I would pull over all the people that seem to think they are God and can do whatever they want with no thought of others. *Sigh* Maybe one day they'll learn.
[/Rant]
(As for the title..no reason!)
No comments:
Post a Comment