23 September, 2010

Geometric/ Team Spindle

Have you ever dreamed of sleeping inside a geometric shape? I mean, granted we all already do. Be it a square or rectangle, or for the adventurous types, a half-trapezoidal configuration with slanted roof... I digress. But! Have you ever thought in your wildest dreams you could sleep inside a pyramid? I for one, have not. BUT! I get the honour of fulling this now apparent dream by doing just that! Sleeping in a giant pyramid! 
Vacation time! With me, I have to go somewhere fun! And what better place then the city of sin? I'll not only get to sleep inside a massive pyramid and finally have my makeup resemble the people who built it (well.. not really), but I'll also get to visit my good friend the Candy Coated Chocolate Peanut Dude! Example:

Hopefully this guy will be less dirty when I see him again.

So There you have it. Have you guessed yet? 

Either way, I'll be soaking up the sun and living the dream. *Ahem*



Now For Something Completely Different:

Recently, I've wanted to take up Spinning!!! (Because knitting isn't weird enough). But the realization that spinning wheels are expensive and aforementioned trip is not cheap, I decided to go the thrifty route and get a drop spindle. This is a good idea to get started, but I know I'll be after a wheel come the new year!!!
So here it is:  
After lesson one, here's what I've got:

 Wooo!!!

Next project, dye the yarn!!



As for the Burger Chain, I was lieing, there is a reason:



O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment